Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hotel Review: Marriott West Chesterfield MO Maryville University

Well, I have won a bid for even less money. I got a room for a bid of thirty-six dollars. That is really cheap. I really recommend this hotel. If you get a room with an odd number it is reall scenic. My favorite thing is the dry sauna. By the way please do not throw water on the ELECTRIC heater. Some fool did it the last time I was there, and it was pool water to top it all off.

For those of you who read the blog a lot please click on my links to get to Priceline or Expedia. I am going to try to bid on a new area next time I get a hotel. It may be a while though the economy is getting kind of rough for me. Time to start cutting out some of the amenities. By the way press your luck try bidding $35 for a night. Who knows?

I am planning a trip to Las Vegas so if anybody can help me out give me a shout.

No comments: